Pages

Friday, November 23, 2007

Christmas is coming!


ahhhh, love the Christmas season. Mostly ;)


I managed to find one of our christmas trees in the garage today and a box of deco's as well. Put the tree up for the kids to decorate when they got home from school.


I have been a little under the weather and decided to have a power nap on the lounge, when I woke up Miss Liv had decorated the majority of it herself, sooo cute :) Managed to get her to leave the rest till Lilli got home, as I KNEW Lilli wouldn't be very inpressed at all! It is all done now, looks cute. I can't wait till we get the main tree though, A big, messy, yummy smelling real one.


I have taken the plunge and joined flickr so come on over and I would love some friends! LOL! Lots of amazing inspiration to be seen, so make sure you have a coffee and a handfull of chocolate with you :)


I will leave you with a not so perfect photo, which just sums up the day and makes me smile. Of course now I have to find me a proper glass bauble to take a *good photo* one that will be clear without all the bumps, still like the original though.


Love Lisa

xx

1 comments:

Celeste Vermeend said...

Hey post this photo for my challenge darl! It's so cute and clever!