Pages

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Loving where I Live




We are almost at our 12 month milestone of our move to Cooranbong, in our new (old) house.


Not much done on the renovations end, as we have decided to head to London in October instead! And we are busy saving our pennies for that.


But so much to be thankful for.


I love the community here, I love that if you go for a walk everyone says "Hi", I love that I can walk down the street for a latte :) . We love the school, and new friends. WE love that we are closer to our church. I love that I have a dream-job working at the preschool connected with my kiddies school!


But one of my most fave places and things to do is to head up the Watagans. A beautiful mountain range, 5 mins from our home. It is another world. We ventured up last sunday morning for a BBQ breaky and a walk.



so much fun!

xx

5 comments:

kerry said...

Wow Lisa London gotta love that.I love the pic from the forest and look at those two cuties.You are so lucky to have such a blessed life.Caht to you seen take care Kerry xx

kerry said...

Hey Lisa i have tagged you come see take care Kerry xx

Belinda Venables said...

Hey Lisa - how exciting! I'm jelous of course! lol...can I come too? hehe!

Belinda
xx

Deanne Stewart-Mills said...

what a beautiful place you live in Lisa!

Helen Jolly said...

Very nice pics miss Lisa!