Pages

Saturday, February 04, 2006

been tagged

Ok I have been tagged by trish so here it goes? I know I havn't quite done it all right but here it goes!

Here are the questions:What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was working in chatswood, hoping that I would fall pregnant soon!

What were you doing 1 year ago? Enjoying being a SAHM

Five snaks that you enjoy:Chocolate, Lime and black pepper chips, strawberry's, cheese and crackers,Vanilla slices

Five songs to which you KNOW all the lyrics :Anything by U2, and a number of kids nursery rhymes

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:Pay off mortgage, finish renovating, travel to see Kris and Sea and baby ruby ( brother), pay off parents mum and dads house,buy lots more scrapping supplies

Five bad habits:Perfectionist (yes it is bad), don't do exercise, waste time on the computer,let peoples opinions annoy me, drink too much caffine

Five things you like doing:Scrapbooking, talking on the phone, reading, swimming, being silly.

Five things you would never wear, buy, or get again: Wrong fitting bra/undies, bubble skirts, jellie shoes, glo socks, acid wash jeans (child of the 80's)

Five favourite toys:Camera,Computer, Sizzix, sewing machine, car

5 People I am tagging:

Kris
Ally N
Alli Patterson
Yasmin
My Mummy


Exhasuted just thinking about it all ! talk soon people.

Lisa
xx

2 comments:

Trish Reed said...

Yay glad you got the tag and I'm so happy to read the answers.
Trish

Sara Pearcy said...

Hi Lisa, I've found your blog now too!! :) Looking forward to more photos!!

xx Sara.