Pages

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

We are going CAMPING!!!

and we are all so so so excited.... I am trying to not think about how much it has really cost us to set up! I know that everything we have will be used time and time again, but it hasn't exactly been a cheap set up.

We are heading up to the Barrington Tops, it is two hours from here and BEAUTIFUL. The girls are going horseriding (me too) Justin and I are intending to do a bit of bush walking (while mum and dad mind the kiddies, and generally just enjoy some time together.

I have been really busy creating stuff lately. A bit of everything really :) Scrapping, sewing, stitching. I feel in a really happy creative place at the moment, it is really lovely. No stress, just lots of projects and fun, the way it should be I guess.

Here are a few bits I have been up too....

This gorgeous bag from The Janelle Wind Collection


I still have the clutch to make and finally found the perfect fabric! YAY!!!

and also these layouts of my gorgeous girls using some older Basic Grey from Scraptherapy which are going to be displayed in their Babinda Store! Very excited about that!!



On a home front we are starting to talk about putting new floor boards down, a carport (for my new car!!! - more on that when it gets here) and in VERY exciting news.... converting our single garage to an office space for J and I. Yep finally I am going to get my own space. I am already imagining the antique table and chairs, vintage wardrobe for storage and all things yummy!!!

So excited.

off to keep organising & packing for our trip... see you all soon!
Love Lisa
xx

5 comments:

Marg said...

Love Love Love the bag !!!! and of course the layouts are pretty spesh too!!!!Have a great time camping......luv ya heaps marg xx

Lauren said...

Oooh gorgeous layouts Lisa! Have fun camping - and stay warm!!

kerry said...

Great bag there Lisa and fab layouts enjoy your camping trips.Take care Kerry xx

Tash Allen said...

those layouts are just stunning lisa. LOVE the bag - so soft and yummy. have a great trip! keep warm! (and don't eat toooo many marshmallows melted over the campfire, lol.)

Celeste Vermeend said...

Clever girl. Love the bag.. Have fun camping