Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Finding her happy soul again...



Yep she is!!!  and it is making my heart so happy.

Liv has been really strugling with Ruth's passing.  She adored Ruth (as we all did) and her 6 year old brain just couldn't sort it all out.  She went from being the life of the party, to being scared for everyone she loves.  It broke my mumma's heart.  Thankfully, we have an amazing support team here at family pate!  Plus she had an amazing kindy teacher who helped to much.

I know it is only baby steps, and I know she has a way to go.... but I am starting to see glimpses of her usual happy gorgeous self.  And the photo's to prove it.

Hugs and Love,
Lisa
x

3 comments:

Allie said...

That is lovely Lisa, it must do your heart good. It is hard enough as an adult to process someone close passing but for a littlie it must be so scary and confusing :-(

Murietta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Murietta said...

Fear is difficult to overcome even as an adult and I think it is harder for a child. It colours our whole world and is hard to get past. Time is a great healer and I will pray for her and for you all. Hugs xxxx oooo