Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

December Daily

Yep, I FINALLY have managed to get it together and DO a December Daily Album. I am rather excited that I was organised enough!  Those that know me well *know* that organisation is NOT my strong point!  ha!

But here is the proof!!



Yep! Done and ready!

If you want to check out how I have put it all together you can see it here  . 

My beautiful friend Janelle has also made one.  It is super gorgeous and well worth a sticky beak.  I made mine the day before she posted her album on her blog and I was amazed how similar they were.

If you do one, PLEASE leave a link here so we can all have a lookie!

Love Lisa
x

3 comments:

Helen Jolly said...

This is so cute Lisa!!!

Anonymous said...

I am impressed!

Sandra said...

Gorgeous album - wow!