Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Penrith Here I Come


Some of the work I have done in the pst WEEK! yes I said WEEK! They are for penrith paper arts and will be displayed in the LSBS stand.

Well the year seems to have flown and it doesn't feel like that long ago I was posting about my accident at the last Penrtih Paper Arts!


But Tomorrow I leave for sydney and meet up with the beautiful Shelee ( our hostest with the mostest!) and start getting ready to work/demo my little butt off all weekend. I can't wait to meet Helen at the airport, don't know what I would do without this girlie, certainly wouldn't laugh half as much!


The house is clean, meals are in the freezer and I have even written a list of all the school stuff for Justin. He always does such a fabbo job with the kids if I am away, but with new school etc etc etc I though a note might be helpful!


We are also going out with a bunch of girlies from LSBS and that is sure to be a total hoot. Look our Penrith!
anyway,
I *should* be getting a decent night sleep tonight, but I am so excited/anxious. Will tell you all about it when I get back ( after I have slept for probably three days!)
Love Lisa
xx

4 comments:

{ she } said...

Wow a huge amount of work you have prepared for the show...you are such a legend. Hope it all goes smoothly and remember to have fun and keep those text updates coming ;)

miss~nance said...

Hi Lisa

it was truly wonderful to catch up with you on Sunday. Its s shames its so long between visits.

Hugs

Gail

Helen Jolly said...

How much fun was it??????
Havent laughed that much since the retreat!!!!!!!!

Wirginia said...

Hi Lisa

Thank you so much for your message on my blog. It's been heartwarming to receive private and public messages right now. I wanted to get to LSBS last weekend, but it wasn't to be. I knew I needed to be at home with my big and almost as big boys. Glad you had fun. I can only imagine what the night was like, if the retreat was anything to go by. Tons of fun!
love and many hugs
Wirg.