Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

back to the blog

LOL - well trying, sometimes just not enough hours in the day!

We had a chld free evening last night, thanks to mum and dad, and that meant I had a child free day !! Very nice, though it was soooo darn quiet. I managed to do a bit of creating for LSBS which will be uploaded later :)

I have *started* editing the hundreds of photo's I took while Kris and Sea and Miss Boo were here, here are a few to share.

Do you think My little ( by 14 months, not ny height) brother and I look similar? I don't, I look like the "Moriconi" side of the family ( my mums) and Kris looks like my Dads ( Morris side). Funny.



I had the pleasure of speaking to Kris and Sea this week, so nice to talk. And Miss Boo has been asking about "uncle justin" ( from the sound of it allllllll day!) so nice to know that there has been a connection made. We love that little cutie.



anyway, till next time,

Love Lisa
xx

1 comments:

Helen Jolly said...

Great to see you are blogging again Lisa!
Glad you had a great time with your family
lots of happy memories for you all