Pages

Sunday, February 03, 2008

What's Missing?????

Photobucket

Miss Ruby is :(

Funny how life goes on, school starts and you put thoughts of Missing Ruby, Kris and Sea to the back of your mind. Just to protect yourself. So that you don't feel sad. Then one moment and you realise just how much you miss them.

I had that moment today, while my kids played with their water pistils in the rain, and all of a sudden I *knew* Miss Ruby would be in there, giggling and laughing and getting into mischief with my kiddies the "cousins". It just wasn't the same without her.

I went for a run today ( yep back to it) and realised that if she was here Sea would be up for a run/walk. That I probably would have somone to run with, and laugh with.

and then to top it off, Justin is sitting here watching the "one dayer" on his own, and I *knew* if Kris was here, they would be watching it together. Not saying much, just enjoying the company.

Bring on October !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cause we are heading to LONDON!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Helen Jolly said...

Wont be long Lisa and you will be together again
October will be here in no time:)