Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

and missy Lilliana turns ten!

 
 Yep, that's right TEN!!!  Oh dear.

Not quite sure where my little Bambino went.  She just kinda morphed into a gorgeous grown up girl.  She is so GORGEOUS and has no idea at all.  Which I love.  Don't get me wrong, she loves clothes and bags and shoes (even stealing mine, our shoe sizes are almost the same!)  But she isn't really aware of how stunning she is.  As a baby everyone would stop me and comment on how beautiful she is - they still do.

She seems to have inherited very European looks, both from my side (Italian) and Justins (Spanish).  I would love to have her olive skin.  We call her our brown berry :)

She is such a delight.  Softly spoken, creative and has a fiery side that no one ever expects (just quietly I am sure that is from me!). She knows her mind.  I love that.  I love her.

Lisa
xxx

PS - we had ANOTHER trip to the emergency ward of John Hunter Hospital yesterday with Jere and another kidney stone .... eeeekkkk this one passed OUT.  OUCHIE!!!


2 comments:

Clare said...

She is indeed a beautiful girl, then again all of your kiddywinks are gorgeous. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILLIANA!!! Poor Jere, hope he is recovering. Hugs Clare xxx

Melinda Spinks said...

Double figures for your darling girl - how very exciting.
So sorry to hear that Jere is doing it tough again, hope he is on the mend soon.
Beaver x