Pages

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I've been creating :)




So, i didn't quite make the seven day challenge to blog everyday? But I have been blogging so at least that is better than not at all.

I HAVE been creating though, seems I am finally in the swing of things again which is really nice.

WE all went to the dentist yesterday which was POOEY. I didn't have to have anything done for a change but poor Lil has to go back and have some work done on one of her "big girl" molars, I feel sick at the thought of it. She has some kind of weird "enamalation" it is cause by her tooth not forming correctly in her gum, probably from a high temp or something. Anyway it isn't good and ther have to drill it away and cover her tooth with silver until she is old enough for a crown.

I still have memories of work I had to have done as a young child and I am going to be hard pressed to keep it together for Lilli - anyone know some good bribes????

Still house hunting, we found a beeautful house on the weeked and are waiting to here back from the owners who are being PAINFUL with regards to negotiation - I think they think they are playing hardball, they havn't met Justin yet!

Anyway, Liv is having a tantrum beside me cause I gave her hand a smack ( she keeps pressing the esc key ) Better go and give her some loving!

Love Lisa
xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the layouts!

Elisha and I have just done some crafts about the fourth day of creation... he's happy to leave me on my own for a while now. :)

Helen Jolly said...

nice LOs lisa ....love the journaling!
glad you have your mojo back ...now to find mine!

Kelley said...

Good to see you blogging again!!! Love the LOs Lisa!!!